[Spambayes] a negative review...

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 14:58:13 EDT 2003

    Matt> That said, stabilizing the Outlook add-in is going to be pretty
    Matt> important if you guys want to have maximum impact (which may or
    Matt> may not be a goal of yours, I understand.) It looks from the
    Matt> traffic here that there's a fair bit of work to be done here.
    Matt> It's a shame that the tool is so popular and so weak at the same
    Matt> time.

For folks who like the warm and fuzzy feeling of paying for their software
there's the SpamAtBay/InBoxer commercialization of SpamBayes:
<http://www.inboxer.com/>.  I think they have a free trial you can download.
Might be worth a look.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in InBoxer (financial or otherwise).  I don't
even use Outlook to read mail (though I fumbled around a bit with it during
the InBoxer beta period).

Skip