[Spambayes] Which one

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Sat Oct 25 12:04:39 EDT 2003

Hi, with that information, we can't send you to the download directly.
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html gives you the choices for
windows.
If you are running pure Outlook (not Outlook Express), you can use
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/spambayes/SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-008
1.exe?download

If you are running Outlook Express or any other mail client that queries
mails by Imap or Pop, you have got to get the Pop or Imap -Applications
as described in the "Non Outlook Solutions" part of the former link.

regards, Manuel