[Spambayes] RUSH HELP PLEASE SIR

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Sat Oct 25 12:17:01 EDT 2003

I dunno which timezone you come from (it was already in my weekend when
you sent it...), so I'll still answer, in hope to help you.

> I have Win98SE & run
> MS Outlook 2000 ! YES , I ALSO RUN Outlook EXPRESS , but WANT
> my OULOOK 2000 First !

Use the Spambayes Outlook-Addin for you pure Outlook:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/spambayes/SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-008
1.exe?download

For Outlook Express you'll need to install the Pop/Imap Filter/Proxies.

> I am Nervous about this PYTHON thing !

Yeah, we all see that.

> It APPEARS , that it is Something
> like that Program ---inboxer--- ! Is it ?

I dunno your mentioned program.

> Will I SEE it ADDED to my OUTLOOK 2000 ?

Yes. A Wizard should come up the first time you run Outlook. If you
encounter any problems during this, don't forget to have a look at the
FAQ and the troubleshooting guide.

Later, you'll see it added to your outlook thanks to the additional
toolbar and the spam beeing filtered.

regards, Manuel