[Spambayes] Anti -Virus

Keith Roos Keithroos at kretek.com
Mon Oct 27 18:30:10 EST 2003

 Have the program working and it is doing a pretty good job of catching
Spam.

 The only minor annoyance is it opens e-mail that contain virus's and my
anti-virus filters catch and quarantines the e-mail. I am concerned that if
a new virus comes in that is ahead of the virus definitions, it will open it
and infect the system. At least without the Spam filter it allows me the
chance to delete suspicious items before they are opened.
Is there a setting that will not open the e-mails as they come in??

  Thanks,
Keith