[Spambayes] new to spambayes

David Lebel lebel at lebel.org
Tue Oct 28 12:42:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been using SpamAssassin and bmf together for a good while.
However, I think bayasian (sp?) filtering is the way to go for many
reasons.  And SpamAssassin lately has been really slacking on his spam
recognition.

That being said, I trained SB with my inbox and my span folders.
However, I didn't find a while to get a detailed output of how
sb_filter.py came up with the fact that a particular piece of spam is
spam.  Like, a detailled output of words and score given to those words.

Is that possible?

Ciao,
  ...David

--