[Spambayes] Sample spam clues for white-on-white message

Gray Norton gray at activebuddy.com
Tue Oct 28 16:12:55 EST 2003

Manuel, Kenny -

Thanks for your responses. Kenny, I am indeed using the 0.81 release - I
downloaded and installed Spambayes for the first time just last week.
Manuel, I will hold off on sharing a copy of one of these white-on-white
messages, as I now suspect that my real problem relates to a strange
sort of interaction between Spambayes and my Outlook rules - pending
further evidence, I have no reason to believe that these white-on-white
messages pose a serious problem for the core Spambayes functionality.

- Gray