[Spambayes] outlook / forwarding spam after it gets moved to different folder

Jason Soled jsoled at netzero.net
Tue Oct 28 16:50:20 EST 2003

I want a way to make spambayes forward my spam to uce at ftc.gov, the place the
Federal Trade Commission asks us to send unsolicited commercial email. I
have not quite figured out an automated way to do this. I was hoping I could
get spambayes to either flag the messages or change their category. I could
then use the outlook rules wizard to forward the messages. Spambayes
unfortunately stops after moving the spam to an alternate folder. Since
Outlook has no way to change the flag or category solely based on what
folder something is in, I am at a dead end. Some help please?