[Spambayes] Inbox not updating, no filtering

Med Dyer mdyer at jabra.com
Wed Oct 29 11:05:49 EST 2003

I did not write down the DLL message, but I have done a full re-boot. I also
noticed something interesting yesterday -- SpamBayes works fine when I am
remote (i.e. not at the office). I use a VPN over DSL to connect to Exchange
when I am remote, and everything is fine. When I am in the office and
connected directly to the LAN, SpamBayes does not do anything. I am thinking
that mail is treated differently when I am directly on the LAN, perhaps mail
is not really downloaded to my laptop but is instead only "viewed" by my
laptop. Does anyone know what is different between the remote and local
Exchange?

Med Dyer

material.  Any review,  retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon,  this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company.

If  you receive this transmission in error, please email to
itsupport at gnnetcom.dk, including a copy of this message. Please then
delete this email and destroy any copies of it.