[Spambayes] Cannot install Outlook addin

Ron Gross rgross at nccredit.com
Thu Oct 30 18:44:11 EST 2003

When I run the addin installer I get a message at the end that it cannot
register the DLL /OCX: Dll register server failed  on the file
spambayes_addin.dll. If I hit abort it rolls back the install, if I hit
ignore it finishes but Spambayes is not installed. I am trying to
install the latest version on Outlook for Windows XP. I did this for my
machine at home with an identical version of Outlook and Windows and it
installed just fine. Any ideas what is up?

If possible, please copy replies to rgrossjr at mac.com.

Thanks,
-Ron-