[Spambayes] change location of data folder

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 30 19:20:50 EST 2003

> You're not the first person to have troubles with this (and
> IIRC, the last
> person had the name of the file wrong, too). Assuming that this option
> doesn't get exposed via the GUI in the next release, can you
> suggest how the
> doc could be reworded to make it easier to understand?

Actually, another user pointed out that we could *remove*
default_bayes_customize.ini from the Program Files directory completely
(simply by renaming it to "default_bayes_customize.default" or some such).
This would be likely to avoid that particular confusion.

We would still be left with 2 .INI files in the user 'data' directory, but
by adding better comments to the top of default_bayes_customize, we could do
alot to reduce that confusion too.

I opened a bug on this, so it should be fixed for the next release.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=833439&group_id=61
702&atid=498103

Thanks,

Mark.