[Spambayes] Procmail training methods (Was: Re: Initialization error)

Jason Ahrens jason.ahrens at rogers.com
Mon Sep 1 10:34:54 EDT 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Richie Hindle wrote:

> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-checkins/2003-August/001930.html
>
> for the patch.

It works! At least, I got it initialized trained on my saved good mail and
spam. I threw a couple of test messages at it and they came up as
'uncertain' but I'll let it go over some real mail now and see what
happens.

Thanks for the help!

Some questions I do have involve the best way to keep it up to date when
using procmail for filtering. Any hints from anyone who's already done
this?

Jason

--
Bizarreness is the essence of the exotic.