[Spambayes] Undo for spambayes

Jay Roberg jroberg at astorchocolate.com
Tue Sep 2 13:26:58 EDT 2003

I installed Spambayes on a Windows 2000 Pro SP3 running Office XP at work, and was very satisfied with the results of the filtering out of unwanted emails.

Over the weekend, I installed Spambays on my home PC (Windows XP SP1 running Office XP SP1), which connects to my office LAN and mailbox on the Win 2000 Exchange server via a high speed VPN connection.

After running the setup and setting up the folders, the filtering process moved all my mail from the Inbox and included subfolders to the SPAM MAYBE folder I created.

Is their an undo process for this last action, as I will not be able to restore each email into the subfolder it came from.

Thanks for your help,

Jay.

Jay Roberg

Jay Roberg