[Spambayes] General configuration to change location of database

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 3 14:54:29 EDT 2003

> From: Harriger, Alka R. [mailto:arharriger at tech.purdue.edu]
> >...Regardless of what I place in the file or where
> >I install SpamBayes, it keeps going to C:\Documents and
> >Settings\myusername\Application Data\SpamBayes...
>
> I've just confirmed this problem with version 007 of the plug-in on my
> own system (Windows XP sp1, Outlook 2002 SP2), and have reported it as
> bug # 799245 on the Sourceforge site.

In which location are you putting your default_configuration.ini file?
This works perfectly for me using Windows XP sp1, Outlook 2002 SP2 and
either current cvs or 007, if I put the default_configuration.ini file
in the application data directory (and point the data directory at a
network drive).  I haven't tried putting it in the spambayes directory.