[Spambayes] RE: Questions

doug.cogswell at advizorsolutions.com doug.cogswell at advizorsolutions.com
Thu Sep 4 15:32:59 EDT 2003

One more . . . I can't seem to get the filtering to work.

I've had SpamBayes up and trained for a day, and ran the "start filtering"
yesterday.  This morning I shut off my Outlook filter.  Since then not one
email had been filtered.  So, just now I ran "start filtering" to hopefully
clear out my inbox spam, and nothing cleared.

How do I turn on the filtering?

doug