[Spambayes] General configuration to change location of datab ase

Harriger, Alka R. arharriger at tech.purdue.edu
Tue Sep 2 22:03:04 EDT 2003

I tried several variations, including placing a (new)
default_configuration.ini file with a [General] section to define the
data_directory location, but couldn't get it to work. I'm guessing that the
syntax I used to specify the location of the data directory on a network
drive was invalid, but with the available documentation, I couldn't figure
it out. My current office system is Win 2000 & I use Outlook 2000.

Alka Harriger