[Spambayes] General configuration to change location of database

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Wed Sep 3 12:16:23 EDT 2003

From: Meyer, Tony [mailto:T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz]
> In which location are you putting your default_configuration.ini file?

C:\documents and settings\username\Application
Data\Default_configuration.ini

I get initialization errors. I also tried moving the [profilename].ini
file to the data directory, which seems to be indicated by the
documentation, but this didn't work either.

I think the documentation is either unclear or incorrect.

What exacty were the changes you made to from the default installation
to get this to work?

Nothing I've tried works at all, they all resulting in a "spambayes
plug-in failed to initialize" error.