[Spambayes] Re: Editor ad naseum (was something to do with image only spams.)

Ed Rubinsky edrubins at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 4 17:02:09 EDT 2003

> >>I finally moved on because my company is a VB shop, and I love the IDE
> >>in Visual Studio. Maybe it's time to have another look at emacs, though
> >>I can't imagine giving up IntelliSense now.
> >>

> >If emacs has a mode where all keys work like in Visual Studio, then it
> >is an option. Pythonwin has limited intellisense, btw.

I think we've gotten a little off-topic *8=>).

emacs does emulate some other editors out of the box - Brief is the
emulation I use. There is a PC selection mode for a CUA interface, which
might be a start toward Visual Studio. Rebinding keys is not that difficult.
And now back to our regularly scheduled discussion - any one remember what
it was? <wink>

Best, Ed