[Spambayes] how spambayes handles image-only spams

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Sep 5 13:27:39 EDT 2003

> The problem is that we simply don't know.  One man's trash is
> another's treasure.  We clearly need more research, but we
> have to be careful not to base too many assumptions on
> testing the mail of us geeks <wink>

This is where it would be great if some of the people that have
volunteered to help (or some that haven't yet) would be willing to run
tests on various options.  They don't have to do any coding, just get
the testing setup ready and run a couple of scripts.  The process is
reasonably straightforward already, but if people have trouble, it
wouldn't be that hard to make a GUI for it.