[Spambayes] Need suggestions an email package (slightly OT)

Brad Morgan B-Morgan at concentric.net
Thu Sep 4 20:43:07 EDT 2003

I've been using Spambayes and Outlook to download my email from my ISP POP3
mailbox.  I just got back from a 3 week business trip overseas and
discovered that my ISP had deleted my email because I exceeded their quota.

If I leave Outlook running when I'm not around, the first virus that Norton
finds puts a dialog box on the screen and that's it for downloading email
until I close the dialog box.

To solve this problem, I'd like to install an IMAP server on my Linux
firewall and download my POP3 email to this server.  I can then use
Outlook's (and Spambayes') IMAP support to read my email both from home and
when I travel.  An added bonus would be a web interface.

Can anyone here suggest a package (or two) that would solve my problem?

Thanks,

Brad Morgan