[Spambayes] Spambayes 1.0a5 comments

Harri Pesonen fuerte at sci.fi
Fri Sep 5 07:07:56 EDT 2003

First, thanks! :-)

I tested the new word query wild card option, works great. Except that
it would be better to have a tabular view, it would take much less
space. Also we could have an option for the maximum number of hits on
the query page (drop down of 10, 100, 1000 etc).

The Tokenize button that I wished for didn't make it (it would be right
to Classify, and output all tokens in a message). I wonder if there is a
command line tool that shows all tokens for a message? I would like to
know how the advanced option "*Mine the received headers" *works. I
don't have it enabled but perhaps should.

Harri