[Spambayes] Spambayes processing

jason.ahrens at rogers.com jason.ahrens at rogers.com
Thu Sep 4 13:25:44 EDT 2003

(I seem to be having problems getting this sent. Appologies if this ends up being duplicated)

Alright,

So after much touble and patching, I finally got Spambayes installed. I trained spambayes with the saved good mail and spam I had. I ended up with a .hammie.db of approx 1.2M.

I set spambayes in Procmail, and set spambays a working.

The problem is, everything comes up as "uncertain" with a score or 0.50. This sounds like Spambayes is working as if it didn't have a database to work with.

My ~/.spambayesrc contains the following. I have checked a few times to ensure the filepath is correct:
[Storage]
persistent_use_database = True
persistent_storage_file = /home/kovu/.hammiedb

Any hints as to what may be up is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

1