[Spambayes] Spambayes no longer recognizes "Spam" folder

David Handy david.handy at automsoft.com
Fri Sep 5 13:05:10 EDT 2003

Hi --
I'm running the Spambayes Outlook plug-in [Beta 1, binary version 3, July
03]
on Outlook 2000 SR-1 [version 9..0.0.3821]
and Windows 2000 [SP 3].

It's been running fine for a month or two. But yesterday, Spambayes just
stopped "seeing" my spam folder (which is called "Spam"). It shows <unknown
folder> in the Spambayes Manager fields, and won't respond to any changes I
make. I've tried renaming and re-assigning the spam folder but it doesn't
work. The possible spam folder appears to work fine. Any ideas why this is
so?

Wd appreciate replies offlist.

tia,
David Handy