[Spambayes] RE: Spambayes 1.0a5 released

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Fri Sep 5 10:04:42 EDT 2003

I'm a bit confused. Your announcement suggests that the new release includes a new version (008?) of the outlook plugin, but everything on the Web site says that 007 is still current. Please clarify.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165