[Spambayes] SPAM

Truzzi, Markus Markus.Truzzi at dcsg.com
Fri Sep 5 12:25:08 EDT 2003

To Whom it may concern,

I am reviewing SPAM products and a friend sent a link to your site.
Reviewing the site I am unclear if your product can do what I need and that
is to be mail SPAM blocker for a business of about 1200 mailboxes.  We have
Exchange 5.5 and working to go to Exchange2003.  We would like the products
that are loaded to a separate server that all mail routes through for
filtering.

Does this product do that?
Is it compatible with our environment and number of people?
If so, can you send a link to the proper product?

Thanks

Markus Truzzi
Sr. Network Analyst
412.809.0100 x3204