[Spambayes] SPAM

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Fri Sep 5 10:28:05 EDT 2003

Although it is possible that some of the pieces that makeup the SpamBayes
project will be integrated at the server level, this will, of necessity,
dramatically dilute it's effectiveness. SpamBayes is a client-side solution
that gets its strength from training on exactly what a specific user does and
doesn't want to see in his mailbox.

Of course, if you've got some Python talent in your organization and want to
help create tools for the server side, let's talk! I, for one, would love to
see some progress in that direction.

Van

"Truzzi, Markus" wrote:

> To Whom it may concern,
>
> I am reviewing SPAM products and a friend sent a link to your site.
> Reviewing the site I am unclear if your product can do what I need and that
> is to be mail SPAM blocker for a business of about 1200 mailboxes.  We have
> Exchange 5.5 and working to go to Exchange2003.  We would like the products
> that are loaded to a separate server that all mail routes through for
> filtering.
>
> Does this product do that?
> Is it compatible with our environment and number of people?
> If so, can you send a link to the proper product?
>
> Thanks
>
> Markus Truzzi
> Sr. Network Analyst
> 412.809.0100 x3204
> Cell 412.841.5126
> markus.truzzi at dcsg.com

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,