[Spambayes] Setting up SpamBayes for a multiuser environment

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Sep 5 23:12:51 EDT 2003

Hi Stephen,

> I'd like to have a separate database for each user. Is the best way to do this
> to have the source distribution in each user's home directory, and to start
> the web interface on different ports?

No need to duplicate the code.  Install it using "setup.py install", which
will put the executable scripts in /usr/bin (or similar), and let each
user run it in a different working directory with different ports
configured.

> BTW, anyone working on kmail integration?

Not that I know of.  I do know that people are successfully using both the
POP3 proxy and the procmail scripts with KMail.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com