[Spambayes] Spambayes 1.0a5 comments

Harri Pesonen fuerte at sci.fi
Sat Sep 6 01:34:57 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:

>You can probably use hammiefilter to do this somehow.  Otherwise, try
>something like this (untested):

>from in Python (just "python" from a command prompt should get you into
>Python).

I'll try it, thanks (I'm getting used to Python now).

Some more comments on the Review page:

It is good to have Unsure messages in top. But the button to Train
should be there too. Also I would like it to train only Unsure messages,
and then have Train All button to train also ham and spam messages.
Another option would be to have all other messages selected as Defer by
default.

Harri