[Spambayes] RE: Spambayes 1.0a5 released

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Sep 6 14:47:36 EDT 2003

> The plugin code is included [in the source releases] more for
> interested Python developers than for end users (possibly it
> shouldn't be there at all - Mark?)

I'm not Mark, but I vote it stays.  It means that people can run from
the source if they need/want to without having to bother with CVS.  It
also makes it easier if you're running a slightly modified version,
although I guess this comes under the "interested Python developers"
tag.  I don't think it's true at the moment, but at some points in the
past, the source version has worked when the installer hasn't, so it's
useful then, too.