[Spambayes] Imapfilter never-ending appending headers

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Sep 8 12:31:13 EDT 2003

> Just upgraded to spambayes 1.0a5 from a4, and now
> whenever I run imapfilter -c (to classify), spambayes
> just keeps appending X-Spambayes headers to each
> email:
[...]
> Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

It sounds like either spambayes isn't finding the message id in the
headers, or it's not finding the id in the messageinfo db.  If you run
imapfilter with -v, do you see a message (at the top) that looks like:
"Warning: no dbm modules available for MessageInfoDB"?

If not, could you run imapfilter with the switch "-i4" and attach the
stuff that's printed out to the bug tracker that you opened?  Thanks.