[Spambayes] Imapfilter never-ending appending headers

Alon arohter at nolar.com
Sun Sep 7 20:42:16 EDT 2003

Here's a -v -c output:

/var/spambayes/arohter.db is an existing database, with 442 spam and 1953
ham
Classifying
*****************
Classified 17 ham, 0 spam, and 0 unsure.
Classifying took 27.2827889919 seconds.

I also attached the verbose -i4 output to my original bug report (
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=801952&group_id=6
1702&atid=498103> )

Hmmm...checking my /var/spambayes/arohter.messageinfo.db stats, it doesn't
look like it's being updated...the timestamp never changes (and file size
stays at only 12,288 bytes), even after several classification and training
runs (with new mail).

aLoN