[Spambayes] SpamBayes file list

NCADjohn john at ncad.net
Mon Sep 8 00:50:23 EDT 2003

Mary Fran,
Thank you for your article.
http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/software/groupware/story/0,1
0801,83684,00.html
I will no longer refuse offers to subscribe to ComputerWorld!
I used to subscribe while in grad school 1981-85 M.S. Computer
Engineering
Then i pursued the PC rev while y'all were a little slow to the track.

But now, getting to the bottom of SPAM is #1.
and many thanks N for getting me to you.

Here is the question:

At
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/background.html

there is offered a glimpse at core code implementing the "filter"
Appears elegant and simple.  I wrote a lexical scanner (token parser) in
school.
SpamBayes appears to be exactly as i would have done it!  Nice Woik!

I would like to assess the basic file sizes.
Before i explode the exe, would someone send a simple text copy (no
attachment) of directory of files,
so i may consider the file sizes of active code?

Wunnerful!

Bonus--
Still enjoy occasionally referencing EF Codd's classic RDBM articles
published in CW back in the 80s.  Is there electronic form of that?

Thank you, sincerely,
john
Earth Model Do