[Spambayes] Classification not always added to the header: Follow-up

Lanny Trager ltrag at optonline.net
Mon Sep 8 17:48:30 EDT 2003

On Monday 08 September 2003 15:09, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     >> Last night, I shut my system down for the night.
>
> Did you cleanly exit pop3proxy before the shutdown?  If not, the database
> file may have gotten hosed.
>
> Skip

Skip,

Yes, last night I did exit pop3proxy by clicking on the save and shutdown
button.  I am still mystified as to how the offending line entered my ini
file, though for now I am willing to accept that I somehow inadvertently did
it myself.

This morning though, after regenerating the ini file by saving the config
page, I did not shutdown and restart.  Thus although the ini file was fixed
my problem initially was not.  Since then, I have shutdown, again using the
save and shutdown button, and restarted.  it seems to be working again.

Thanks for your help

Lanny