[Spambayes] New Icons for Outlook Plugin

Chris Pirillo chris at lockergnome.com
Mon Sep 8 20:20:19 EDT 2003

e-Greetings!

I finally installed SpamBayes for Outlook, and... I wish I had done so
yesterday. ;) Anyway, I decided that the face icons (while cute), did not
quite fit my style of thinking:

 http://chris.pirillo.com/images/outlookplugin.gif

The 8-ball comes with Outlook, but I created the Cue ball in two minutes in
the editor. You might think about using this in future versions. Each option
is much easier to detect, and when one is behind the 8-ball, well... they're
dead meat.

Thanks for doing this for Outlook users. It's wonderful!

Chris Pirillo
http://www.lockergnome.com/