[Spambayes] RE: Outlook Addin 008 binary - problem with new dialog manager

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Sep 8 23:29:44 EDT 2003

No, there's definitely a problem. I see the same behavior you saw.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165