[Spambayes] RE: Outlook Addin 008 binary - problem with new d ialogmanager

Dean Bettinger dbettinger at cxtec.com
Tue Sep 9 08:10:39 EDT 2003

Mark:

I spotted the new version last night (EST) and installed it.  It works well,
but I wasn't experiencing the problem any longer since the config wizard had
resolved a problem in my config.

I note that the revised version was published on SourceForge LESS THAN 11
HOURS after I'd posted the first bug report!  Too bad that people who SELL
software and sell support can't match the Open Source community for
responsiveness!

Many thanks to you Mark and to all who actively participate in making
SpamBayes better every day.  It is already the best spam filter and it just
keeps getting better!

Dean