[Spambayes] RE: imapfilter.py

Rafael Scholl rafael.scholl at bbox.ch
Tue Sep 9 16:40:58 EDT 2003

>shortly, I suppose (dammit).  I posted the updated message.py in the
>that problem.

Everything works beautifully now. (So far!) Thanks again for your
assistance. I can't wait to see how well the system does once it's properly
trained.

I haven't quite figured out how to best integrate the filter with my
Eudora. It seems easiest to run imapfilter.py constantly and instruct it to
classify email once every ten minutes or so. On a purely cosmetic level, it
would be nice to be able to put it in the windows systray -- it's in the
taskbar now. Do you happen to know if that's doable with a python program?

Rafael Scholl

* Checked for virus by F-Secure Content Scanner 6.10b36 *