[Spambayes] binning 1.0 spams

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Sep 10 01:00:38 EDT 2003

Just a report from a happy user. After considering it for a number of
months, I've now got SB tossing emails that score 1.0 into a folder that
gets auto-cleansed. Stuff that scores between spam-cutoff and 1.0 gets
checked and trained on, as do unsures. This has meant, for me, that 95%
or more of the spam never bothers me at all ;) (I still review the <1.0
spam, just in case).

It's almost like using email back before the plagues that Cantor & Siegel
and Microsoft unleashed upon the world...

Anthony