[Spambayes] Eudora Filters

Ed Rubinsky edrubins at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 9 17:35:44 EDT 2003

> >It seems that Eudora is not able to "see" the Spambayes headers and so the
> >fltering process misses them and does not move the e-mails to an
> >appropriate folder.
>
> > Sample header:

> > [body follows]
>

> > I've set up 2 filters for "ham" and "spam" headers but they are not
> > working.  I've classified the filtering variously on <body> and on <any
> > header> but still no-go.
>
> > Has anyone been able to get these filters to work in Eudora?  Is it,
> > perhaps, a Eudora bug?

I have it filtering both unsure and spam with the following filters, unsure
is a folder I created to hold, well messages spambayes wasn't sure of. The
order of the filters may matter - make sure you spambayes filters come first.
.
         Match Incoming Header X-Spambayes-Classification contains spam
Make Status read Transfer To trash

         Match Incoming Header X-Spambayes-Classification unsure spam
Transfer To unsure.

Best, Ed