[Spambayes] New Icons for Outlook Plugin

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 18:29:21 EDT 2003

[Chris Pirillo]
> I finally installed SpamBayes for Outlook, and... I wish I had done so
> yesterday. ;) Anyway, I decided that the face icons (while cute), did not
> quite fit my style of thinking:
>
>  http://chris.pirillo.com/images/outlookplugin.gif

Hmm.  I clicked on the link before reading more, and I have to confess I had
no idea what the icons were meant to represent.  It's really better if
they're obvious to everyone at first glance.  It was fun watching Mark try
to figure out the intuitive significance of the 8-ball, for example:  he's
Australian, and God only knows what "behind the 8-ball" sounds like to him.

BTW, the frowny-face "delete as spam" icon we currently use is actually a
photograph of Mark!  This is a little known fact <wink>.