[Spambayes] error

Rueve, Christina ruevec at fivestarcu.com
Wed Sep 10 10:58:18 EDT 2003

I am getting the following error during installation:  Unable to
register the DLL/OCX: DllRegister Server Failed; code 0x00000000.  Click
Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway (not recommended), or Abort
to cancel installation.  I click on Retry and nothing happened.  I then
clicked on igore.  The version is binary version 0.6.  PC is XP with
Office XP.  Please advise.

Chris Rueve
LAN/Client Administrator
Five Star Credit Union
ruevec at fivestarcu.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The material in this electronic transmission is
either private, confidential, leagally privileged or constitutes work
product and is intended only for the use of the individual (s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying distribution, or the taking of any
action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us
by telephone or return electronic transmission.