[Spambayes] Unfilterable email using Outlook plugin

Greg Jewell gjewell at cnnxn.com
Wed Sep 10 10:19:35 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I've been using Spambayes for a few weeks now and am extremely happy with it.  Congratulations and thanks to all of the developers for working on this project!

I encountered a problem this morning, though, and I'm not certain what the issue is.  I received a spam email that is disguised as if it's a message returned as undeliverable.  Here's the subject of the mail:  "Undeliverable: Read: gjeve get Free Printer Cartridges and more".  For some reason, Spambayes says that this message is unfilterable.  It won't give it a spam probability value, and when I click "Delete as Spam" an error message pops up saying that No filterable mail items have been selected.

Has anybody else encountered this before?

Thanks,
Greg Jewell