[Spambayes] Whitelist for SpamBayes for Outlook

Tom Boland tom.boland at cpsinc.com
Wed Sep 10 14:16:36 EDT 2003

I know you say it's not needed *but it is*!!

This is the only thing stopping me from implementing this product (and
making donations) over anything else. I need to make sure that email from
certain people (my boss, his boss, all local domain mail ,etc.) gets through
100% of the time.

Even after several months of training, some mail from these people gets
dumped into Quarantine: Junk. I even saved 200 messages from one person,
trained it as good mail, and I still get mail from that person (my CEO, no
less) sent to the Quarantine.

I know, I know that this goes against your belief in the One True God of
Bayesian filtering, but in the real world, we REALLY need at least a white
list and preferably a blacklist, too.

Thanks for an otherwise fantastic program. Keep up the good work.

Tom Boland
IT Manager
Commercial Programming Systems