[Spambayes] Error in classifier.py?

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Sep 10 23:19:51 EDT 2003

[Martin]
> One idea I have for why it might have gotten
> corrupted:  While running the pop3proxy I halted it by
> closing the "DOS" box, instead of going into the web
> interface and choosing "Save and shutdown" first.
> Could this have caused the problem?

Possibly - could you have been training at the time you closed it down?  I
(kind of speculatively) fixed a bug whereby the database could become
corrupt because of improper shutdown, and that fix is in 1.0a5.  But if
you kill it *during* training, it could still cause corruption.  If you're
weren't training at the time, my fix may not have been worth the bits it
was encoded on...

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com