[Spambayes] Whitelist for SpamBayes for Outlook

StarPilot StarPilot at sol3.net
Wed Sep 10 16:10:03 EDT 2003

Ahh!  OK.  I am using the SpamAtBayes (now InBoxer product).  Kudos for this
product.  My wife and I get so much spam and it nails 99% or more of it dead
on.  The only real ones still getting through are the all image ones and the
occasional new twists to s.p31_1ing or _s p e l l i n g_ (spelling).  ;-)

Keith