[Spambayes] I think that I have found a bug in SpamBayes

Peter B. Harrison, MD pbharrison at compuserve.com
Fri Sep 12 12:10:10 EDT 2003

I find routinely when I logon in the morning that 80% or so of my mail is
not rated by SB: The spam score field is blank.  I just close outlook, then
re-open it, and everything gets processed fine.  It seems that now that I
have cable modem, either Outlook, SB, or both is too busy to do what I want
initially, but once the unread mail is loaded, SB scores it easily.

This is a minor irritant, and during the day, because there is usually not a
big dump of new mail, it seems to not be a problem.  I LOVE SpamBayes.
Thanks to all those putting in the effort.

Peter Harrison.