[Spambayes] I think that I have found a bug in SpamBayes

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Sep 12 15:08:34 EDT 2003

> I think that Tim Peters response to this thread however give a hint at a
> possible solution.  Unfortunately, there are no options for "Processing start
> delay" or "Delay between processing items" in the pop3proxy GUI.
>
> If one of the SB developers could give me a hint about where to invoke these
> options with my setup (pop3proxy - Kmail) I would be happy to alter the code
> and test it on my system.

Those options are meaningless for the pop3proxy.  However, you can turn on
verbose output, which will do two things: output debug messages to your
console, and create a log file of the POP3 conversation.  You can switch
this on by adding:

[globals]
verbose=True

to your options file (which will be either bayescustomize.ini in your
working directory or .spambayesrc in your home directory)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com