[Spambayes] Checking for update not working

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 19:16:30 EDT 2003

[Tom Bates and Adam Lasnik both report, wrt the Outlook addins
 "check for new version" menu item]
> "There was an error checking for the latest version
> For specific details on the error, please see the Spambayes log
>
> Please check your internet connection, or try again later"

I don't know what's up with that code, but see the same thing here.  Please
see the bug report I just filed, and if your symptoms are the same add a
comment to the bug report saying so (sorry, you'll probably have to paste
this URL back together again):

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=806238&group_id=61702&atid=4
98103