[Spambayes] Recovery from Defrag problem

Marc Bowyer marc at strobealific.com
Mon Sep 15 13:49:46 EDT 2003

Yes, I got it back.  I did a complete uninstall after a reboot.  I didn't
open anything before.  Next, I manually deleted the SpamBayes folders in
Program Files & Documents and Settings/All Users & Documents and
Settings/Marc Bowyer (insert your log on there). Then, I rebooted again.  I
then did a file search for the word "spambayes" and deleted all the files.
For some reason, there were a few files that wouldn't delete.  I rebooted
again, did the search again, and was able to delete the final files.
Rebooted again.  Installed SpamBayes again.  Rebooted one last time.
Success!

Lots of rebooting, but it worked.

Marc Bowyer