[Spambayes] Problem with Outlook plugin

Hauser, Lee hauser at carneylaw.com
Tue Sep 16 15:27:10 EDT 2003

We have several machines running the Outlook plugin without problem.
It's great software! However, a user on one machine had to tell Outlook
to disable the plugin -- Outlook was having difficulties attaching to
the Exchange server which actually had nothing to do with Spambayes, and
when it asked if she wanted to disable it, she said "yes." Now nothing I
do will make the plugin work again. The original plugin was 0.7. I have
tried uninstalling, manually clearning the plugin's registry settings
under HKCU, reinstalling, re-registering the plugin DLL, and installing
0.81. (Realtime virus protection is turned off during install). The
toolbar is still there, but nothing happens when I click any menu item,
and no filtering is going on. Any hints about what I can do about this?

Lee Hauser, System Administrator
Carney Badley Spellman
700 5th Ave Suite 5800
Seattle WA 98104