[Spambayes] Spam Bayes for under 2000???

Arminiafan at t-online.de Arminiafan at t-online.de
Wed Sep 17 13:28:10 EDT 2003

Hallo, Spambayes-Team.

I have heard of Your faboulous program from a friend and as it's quiet simple for a user like me (I am a rookie), I wanted to get it. But I think, it's only a program for Win 2000/XP/ME etc. user, is it? My English language is weak, sorry. But reading Your instructions, I think so. I use my good old Outlook 5.0, and so I wanted to ask You, if there is any chance to use Your program Spam Bayes also for this very old version of Outlook. Don't You have a version of Spam Bayes for "old" users like me? I tried many programs of anti-spam, but some do not what I want *g* and some other are too complex for myself. As my friend shows me your Spam Bayes, I was very impressed and for the first time I had the hope, that I could terminate my 10, 20, 30 Spam-Mails daily. But now it seemes, I never could use it. But as I tell You, my English is weak and perhaps I misunderstood your homepage or perhaps I haven't seen the installation instructions for Outlook 5.0. Could this be? Will I be able to use Spam Bayes for my Outlook 5.0 on Windows 98 (don't laugh - it's true what I say *g*)

With kind regards
M. Eddie Holzkämper, Germany